Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2013 grabber blue 5.o in paperwork right now switching my 2013 v6 for it. Brother just traded 2000 gt for 05 Roush stage 2

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Welcome!!! those '13s are sexy!!! I'm hoping to get one this summer after I finish college

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Welcome. Pics of all cars are needed :yes

Grabber blue is the best choice!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im on my phone at work trying to upload pics I have custom faux gas cap of papa Smurf lol getting a custom shift knob built and have "badass" gloss black retro boss stripes to put onto the 5.0 when warmer out.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
i about bought a black 13 gt from baxter a month or so ago. had 4200 miles on it and they wanted 27k

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
you gotta get some pics up though. i hope its a 5 spd. grabber blue is sweet. proly see you around. i cruise out to Big Freds to eat a lot with the wife

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Welcome to MM!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol its a 6 speed manual im swapping hoods on the 5.0 to the shelby hood becuase ram air and just looks mean af, also have a custom shift knob being made by americanshifter.com

im going to remake my smurf decal to be lit up aswell for the rear, i have bad ass stripes for side of my car will put on 5.0 make it show quality but also street worthy

Attachments

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
no offence but why not just buy the gt the first time, since you must have bought the 13 v6 not that long ago?

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Like the longhorns plate frame, HOOK 'EM!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
didnt buy it because of credit , had no history so signing by myself i couldnt get approved for the extra 10-15,000 dollar difference and also job at the time wasnt making enough income. everyone asks me that but most 21 year olds cant afford 400+ car payments let alone insurance and regular living expenses.

idc though no offense taken

·
Loud Exhaust Enthusiast
5,051 Posts
didnt buy it because of credit , had no history so signing by myself i couldnt get approved for the extra 10-15,000 dollar difference and also job at the time wasnt making enough income. everyone asks me that but most 21 year olds cant afford 400+ car payments let alone insurance and regular living expenses.

idc though no offense taken
How in the blue hell are your car payments $400?

·
Registered
816 Posts
How in the blue hell are your car payments $400?
No money down and not so great credit? I was in the same boat when I got my car. Don't even ask what my payments are.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 21 Posts