Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...coming from an 88 5.0 I'm looking to expand my mustang collection. Going to put down a deposit on a v6 vert tomorrow. Looking for a mice cruiser to go to my place I have by the beach. Have a 2 hr drive each way. Looking forward to putting my pickup to rest for a bit. What are some things I should look into getting. It's the ingot silver color. So I assume black accents..fron and rear splitter...black subtle spoiler. Black rums..styling bar...what else guys...let me have it

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've had my '13 for over 7 years now and still love her.
You didn't say if it's a premium or base but, do you really want black leather (premium) in a convertible? Maybe you do if it's going to be easier to clean the sand out of it. As far as performance goes, a tune is always a great place to start. MPT or AMR are among the best. Bama if you want to go cheaper. You can always change later. Since this is going to live at the beach some, I'd stay away from any CAI. You want to keep as much sand out as you can. Some black stripes on her might look good too. There are a TON of mods you can make, depending on what you want.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys...coming from an 88 5.0 I'm looking to expand my mustang collection. Going to put down a deposit on a v6 vert tomorrow. Looking for a mice cruiser to go to my place I have by the beach. Have a 2 hr drive each way. Looking forward to putting my pickup to rest for a bit. What are some things I should look into getting. It's the ingot silver color. So I assume black accents..fron and rear splitter...black subtle spoiler. Black rums..styling bar...what else guys...let me have it
If it’s a 6 speed manual, drive it. Watch for the dual mass flywheel shudder between 2and 3k rpm on deccel. Decide ic you can live with it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If it’s a 6 speed manual, drive it. Watch for the dual mass flywheel shudder between 2and 3k rpm on deccel. Decide ic you can live with it.
Starting 2011 that dual mass flywheel is an issue unless it has been replaced with an after market solid flywheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts