Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody heard much about these or know someone that has one? my body is getting one and it supposedly has the srt drive train in them wondering if they are quick or not

·
Registered
11,184 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
It should be a fun car. Its sure a nice looking car, I know this is a stang forum but I love the look of the Challenger R/Ts and SRT8s. The one main thing that got me to buy my stang last summer what I wanted a vert.

·
Registered
11,184 Posts

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
has anybody heard much about these or know someone that has one? my body is getting one and it supposedly has the srt drive train in them wondering if they are quick or not
What does your head think about that?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks to be a nice package @ the mid 40K price point. The video in post # 4 showed a short option list on the window sticker, so most of that " stuff " was standard. For a person not wanting to spend HellCat $$$$, this is the go-to car.
A friend, mopar guy, recently took delivery of a lime green, sun roof, auto. I haven't seen it yet, still too much snow / salt o n the roads.
My other friend, who sold his Roush charged 13 GT, just ordered triple black 6 speed. He's hoping to take delivery in 6 to 8 weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts