Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I am planning to get new rims and times pretty soon here. I am getting Black fr500 18x9 at all four corners. Well when I get the new rims I am getting a photo shoot done of my car. I was thinking about sticking the stock tires on the back to do some sick burnouts. I dont want to ruin my new tires, :). Will 235.50-18 fit on an 18x9 just for burnouts? Thanks Guys

·
Registered
764 Posts
Okay I am planning to get new rims and times pretty soon here. I am getting Black fr500 18x9 at all four corners. Well when I get the new rims I am getting a photo shoot done of my car. I was thinking about sticking the stock tires on the back to do some sick burnouts. I dont want to ruin my new tires, :). Will 235.50-18 fit on an 18x9 just for burnouts? Thanks Guys
If it's just for burnouts...
But it may look silly. The edge of the rim will be even to or slightly farther out than the sidewall. I had 17x9 with the stock pirelli's and that's how I would describe the look. It looked pretty good up front, but stupid skinny in the back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
235/50/18 wheels

Im thinking about buying 235/50/18 tires for my 2000 ford mustang. will they fit? Everything is just about stock

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Im thinking about buying 235/50/18 tires for my 2000 ford mustang. will they fit? Everything is just about stock
Wrong section for a 2000. And use the tire fitment chart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts