1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im planning on around 600 horsepower and im needing to know if i need to change everything to 31 spline or if 28 will be fine?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Im planning on around 600 horsepower and im needing to know if i need to change everything to 31 spline or if 28 will be fine?
damn 600 out of what i want to know the combo!yes you will need at least 31 spline

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont have the combo figured out completly yet but i was thinking a 347 with a twin turbo or a 408 with a turbo or something else but im not sure yet.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
33's are same money, been using them for the last 10 years
yes but i didnt know if he wanted to go with a spool or not man.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
i dont have the combo figured out completly yet but i was thinking a 347 with a twin turbo or a 408 with a turbo or something else but im not sure yet.
if you do the 347 i ope you have enough money ti buy an aftermarket block

·
Registered
3,329 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
my car is only running 260 hp. about 375 with nitrous. I broke my drivers side axle, I did the burnout then staged then at take-off I only moved 6 inches there I sat. It dosen't matter as much about hp as it does with your traction. So i've got my moser spool and 31 spline axles waiting in the garage. I'm running mickey thompson drag radials I guess they are hooking good.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
That sucks, I ran 11s with my stock axles for 4 seasons before I upgraded.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
my car is only running 260 hp. about 375 with nitrous. I broke my drivers side axle, I did the burnout then staged then at take-off I only moved 6 inches there I sat. It dosen't matter as much about hp as it does with your traction. So i've got my moser spool and 31 spline axles waiting in the garage. I'm running mickey thompson drag radials I guess they are hooking good.
launching to hard:eek:see what happens:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts