Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Dude, thats awsome congrats!

What you go for?

Also, i just thought i'd officially congrat you.... for finding nemo, i've been searching for years to find that lil ****... and he's been in australia all this time.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
R&R (you get 2 weeks off because you are gone for 12 months), free plane ticket to anywhere in the world. Most losers go see there ****ing mommies and gay ****. I went to Australia, twice.

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
R&R (you get 2 weeks off because you are gone for 12 months), free plane ticket to anywhere in the world. Most losers go see there ****ing mommies and gay ****. I went to Australia, twice.
LOL!

I may go to Australia this summer, I may only get one more trip in while Im here in Japan. Im torn between that, Vietnam/Cambodia, and Thialand.

·
Just A Girl
8,841 Posts
That is awesome! I can't believe you got in that tank with those sharks! Sydney Aquarium is AWESOME! We loved the whole waterfront area when we were there. We sat at dinner one night trying to figure out how we could sell everything we own and move there without ever having to come back home. :lmao

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Love the pics of the Ferrari. Makes me lol that you were the only one who seemed to give a **** that there was a Ferrari there. Nobody in any of the pics is even looking at it :lmao

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love the pics of the Ferrari. Makes me lol that you were the only one who seemed to give a **** that there was a Ferrari there. Nobody in any of the pics is even looking at it :lmao
yeah, i was like OMG A FERRARI!!! *fiddles in pockets to grab camera* click click click, **** ITS BLURRY, click click. Then i saw another one in melbourne, :drool

LOL!

I may go to Australia this summer, I may only get one more trip in while Im here in Japan. Im torn between that, Vietnam/Cambodia, and Thialand.
go to thailand.... you can get a "girlfriend" and a ****ing vila with your own pool for like 3800 bucks for two weeks.............. and if you don't like your "girlfriend" you can call before noon and they will send you another one... Not that I would know....

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
My wife would hate Thailand then.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts