Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
naw you wouldnt want to try for 600rwhp with the stock heads. Definitely want some ported heads or maybe even the trickflows. Im thinking the only way those trickflows will live up to all the hype is with a blower. Even then im thinking a stage 3 port will hang with them.
AW YEA BUILT MOST DEF.......I HEARD ABOUT THOSE TRICKFLOW HEADS.

· Registered
17,839 Posts
^you dont know if he is on some garbage street tires/ cant drive/ etc.?

· Registered
17,839 Posts
at my power levels im bout half scared i couldnt do much better with my slicks. LOL. def need the driver mod!

· Registered
17,839 Posts
I see kits on ebay all the time for 2000, 1900, 2050, etc. Full kits ready to be mounted up. Usually including injectors, maf, belt, etc. Most likely not the fuel pump though.

· !FACEPLATED!
15,975 Posts
i would expect 433rwhp to be in the 11s mid if not low

· !FACEPLATED!
15,975 Posts
yes. and hopefully deeper in the 12s next summer with better susp and weight reduction

· Registered
121 Posts
honestly i cant believe that. im not saying your lieing but i have damn near the same #'s and i run 14.1's.

it just doesnt add up

· !FACEPLATED!
15,975 Posts
IM not the only one. SWEET2KSTANG is in the 12s also. Theres a few of us around here in the 12s with full bolt ons

· Registered
121 Posts
yeah somethings not right with my car. i have an auto. it pull 1.9 60ft's. but idk. thats y im selling it and getting a mach

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.