Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car is 2004 mustang v6 automatic. I gonna do the 3:73 gear/t-lok combo

Question
1: Does the sct tuner correct the speedonetor or is it better for the shop to correct it when i take it to get install (tlok/gear)
2:where do I conect the tuner to in the car and where is it located
3:are these gear a good install along with true dual exhaust x-pipe catted, and cai
4:I plan on getting it through AM because they got the free tune for life thing from Bama, are they good.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Question
1: Does the sct tuner correct the speedonetor or is it better for the shop to correct it when i take it to get install (tlok/gear)
yes tuner is better

in front of the drivers seat under the dash

3:are these gear a good install along with true dual exhaust x-pipe catted, and cai
i personally would recommend 4.10s if your an auto

4:I plan on getting it through AM because they got the free tune for life thing from Bama, are they good.
yes get it from there

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Also if you get more post you can PM AMstanger and get a 6% discount for being on MM.

We are not allowed to tell it to you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank for the info. as for the 4.10 gears i tend to want to go the 3:73 this route if i ever plan on Supercharging it or keeping it as a daily driver, and with gas prices i am now kinda debating this. also, i do a lot of hwy driving 70miles a day. i will be sure to include the discount sticky as i could do with all the saving i could get.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Also if you get more post you can PM AMstanger and get a 6% discount for being on MM.

We are not allowed to tell it to you.
AMChrisRose might be the man to contact now. I haven't seen AMStanger on in a while but Chris is always poking around in here.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
thank for the info. as for the 4.10 gears i tend to want to go the 3:73 this route if i ever plan on Supercharging it or keeping it as a daily driver, and with gas prices i am now kinda debating this. also, i do a lot of hwy driving 70miles a day. i will be sure to include the discount sticky as i could do with all the saving i could get.
Ill be running 4.10s with my vortech setup. But, if you drive 70 miles a day highway and worried about gas mileage, id go with 3.73s

·
Registered
546 Posts
my car is 2004 mustang v6 automatic. I gonna do the 3:73 gear/t-lok combo

Question
If you want a good deal on some new 3.73's and a tlok pm me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts