Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not anytime soon but i have a slightly good deal on some 4.10 gears and someone said since I have a 5spd someone said 4.10 and others said 3.73 so which one guys votes?

or

Positives and Negitives?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Not anytime soon but i have a slightly good deal on some 4.10 gears and someone said since I have a 5spd someone said 4.10 and others said 3.73 so which one guys votes?

or

Positives and Negitives?
play toy?or dd?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daily Driver but will be play to =P wont go to far just around town except for going to WV once or twice speed limit is 55 around here if that matters

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Daily Driver but will be play to =P wont go to far just around town except for going to WV once or twice speed limit is 55 around here if that matters
speed limits mean nothing.....those signs are just there for decoration......lol jp

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ROFLMFAO thats great!!!!!! theyre just there ok if i get pulled over speeding im going to tell the police officer my good friend Iwanagofast said theyre there for decoration!!!

Police Officer: are you really reatrded....

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
3.73s IMO and I wouldn't buy used gears anymore than I'd buy used condoms.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
hey man if thats the name you give him we will be just fine

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wont buy used gears i was told about that lol
haha yeah im going to tell him Iwanagofast told me it was ok to go fast he auctually helped me make my stang go faster =P along with the other guys on the modmustangforums

No the 4.10 gears are new lol my bud got some he ordered the wrong ones and they sent him the right ones and didnt ask for the others back guess they forgot>?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
hey if your gona get the 4.10 for next to nothing then i say go that route......i would usually recommend 3.73

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah he's only gonna charge me like 50$ and they are new is there a specific rebuild kit for it since they are 4.10 (im thinkin not but figured id ask)

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok how come the 3.73 so many of you like them is there a specific reason or ?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
it's easier as a daily driver with a 5 speed, if you had an AOD then i'd say 4.10

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oo ok someone forgot who told me to go 4.10 BECAUSE i had a 5 spd yeah that kind of makes since now that i think about it
will i still see a diffrence tho?

·
Registered
437 Posts
oh yeah!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
itll just keep your rpms a lil higher at the same speeds

1 - 20 of 26 Posts