Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a set of brand new 3:73's still in the plastic/box for $100. Have a turbo build set in place after I get back fro Afghan. Was wondering if they are to much and I should just stick with 3:27's or maybe 3:55's?? If they aren't what does it usually cost to install these things???

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I would stick with the 3.27s or 3.55s at the most. Also, since you're in J-ville, go get with Wide Open Throttle Mustangs - WOT Mustang Club, and they'll point you in the right direction for which shops to go to for fair prices. Maybe Jeff in the club would help you install the gears. Anyway, don't go with 3.73s if you're going to put a turbo in.

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alrighty then lol where is this place??? I have been wanting to find a Mustang shop but no one knows of any that i know?

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
WOT Mustangs Club founder Chris and another member are starting their own Mustang shop call P51 Performance for the Jville/ Wilmington area. I would make an account on WOT Mustangs forum and talk to them. Just tell them swervo sent you. :)

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha already did bro. Thanks man I appreciate it. Well it sucks and I don't wanna pass up those gears but if they aren't good for my build they are of no use to me lol

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
haha already did bro. Thanks man I appreciate it. Well it sucks and I don't wanna pass up those gears but if they aren't good for my build they are of no use to me lol
I had 4.10s on my Mach, before I went with twin turbos and I had to go back down to 3.55s. I wish I didnt install the 4.10s before hand.

·
Punching Throats
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea they are just such a great deal lol I might pick em up for my brother since he wants gears in his GT. How much would it cost to install them professionally??? I have no clue how to put them in but I have heard its kinda a bitch????

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
stick or auto?

how much track time?

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Yea they are just such a great deal lol I might pick em up for my brother since he wants gears in his GT. How much would it cost to install them professionally??? I have no clue how to put them in but I have heard its kinda a bitch????
find the right shop and you can get them done for 300 or less

1 - 9 of 9 Posts