Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my buddies has a few turbos hes willing to sell so i was wondering if itll work on my sisters 98 v6. I understand it will physically work but will it fit in the engine bay and has anyone tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
you can fit [almost] anything you want in the engine bay if you can fabricate.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can fit [almost] anything you want in the engine bay if you can fabricate.
Do u know what size turbo they are? Yea i figured and ive never fabricated anything myself but a buddy of mine does turbos so im sure hed hook me up

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
it would cost alot of money, the lower end woud probably not be able to handle the boost, you also would need a aftermarket k member to clear the down pipe
What do you consider alot?
why wouldn't the bottom end be able to handle it?
why would he need an aftermarket k member?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Dude if you can imagine it and do your homework you can make just about anything work

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude if you can imagine it and do your homework you can make just about anything work

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thats the answer i wanted lol. It was just an idea so most likely i wont do it but my buddy has a few turbos from f250s so it gave me ideas. Its my sisters dd anyway and she doesnt have the need for speed like me

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Thats the answer i wanted lol. It was just an idea so most likely i wont do it but my buddy has a few turbos from f250s so it gave me ideas. Its my sisters dd anyway and she doesnt have the need for speed like me

You can do it but it would take forever to spool up which will give you turbo lag like a mofo

03cristian

·
04 Mustang
400 Posts
+1 on turbo lag

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My buddy has no clue what motor theyre off of but he has a few motors layin around and they look like 7.3s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts