Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tuner told/showed me on the Dyno that my injectors are pegged real early. I have a vortech s trim w an in tank pump and a T. rex pump. He said I need a 3rd pump(booster pump). Any ideas?

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
What size are the injectors ?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Throw that t-rex away and put a Aeromotive 340 in the tank!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
My tuner told/showed me on the Dyno that my injectors are pegged real early. I have a vortech s trim w an in tank pump and a T. rex pump. He said I need a 3rd pump(booster pump). Any ideas?
No F#$%ing way. :bs:bs:bs:baller::baller::baller::screwy::screwy::screwy:

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Find a new tuner. If your injectors are maxxing out, then you replace injectirs, not add another inline pump. If your pump is failing to keep up pressure then replace the pump.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I 42lbs inj and a 255 in the tank. I spoke to him on sat and I was wrong. He said get rid of the t rex and upgrade my in tank. He said the injectors are fine the graph said not enough fuel.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
42# injectors and a 255LPH can handle 400RWHP easy. I think there is more to this story.
x2

42# injectors and a 255 pump have split stock blocks before... Meaning they can support a good amount more than 475hp.

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
You must have bought the low po 255. Ask for a GSS340 by part number, and put it in. Check plastic fuel lines for kinks, peel back rubber cover and look at the lines. That combo has supported 535rwhp on my dyno.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts