Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After boot camp im definately buying a GT, but I kind of wanted a fun car to do races in and just **** around. What do you guys think about them? I know they are supposed to be great. What the average price of a 95.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
are you talking about stangs? your title threw me off. If you're talking about 300ZX's, their is like no space in that cramped engine bay. parts are expensive.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes im talking about Nissan 300zx tt (Z32). I wanted it for a fun car.

·
11,583 Posts
then why did you say GT in your post?

so anywho, the TT 300ZX

Pro's
looks good
TT is faster than the 350Z stock for stock
some have all wheel steering, meaning rear wheels also turn to help with cornering

cons
cramped engine bay
if it's 2+2, which i'm not sure that TT's had or not, there is no space for people in the back
costly parts and labor

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because I am buying a 2009 Bullitt I found, but I wanted another car. Preferably one I can abuse. I kind of want a little truck too. I cant decide.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the TT's dont have back seats. I wanted it mainly for sharp turns and drifting.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah... I kind of like the expeditions if I was going that route... I was also thinking maybe a S10 Extreme, but then I was like why would I get something thats a truck without the truck benefits lol.

·
11,583 Posts
Get an expedition. I've taken multiple 600 mile trips in them and they are AWESOME!!! the 3rd row seat is limo like and make sure it has leather!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so lets see. Bullitt, Expedition, 300zx TT, and 600cc bike.... THATS all I need :). lol. Im going to be in debt forever..

·
11,583 Posts
then F the 300ZX, just get the expedition and bullitt.
seriously, if you're getting a car in which the front AND rear wheels turn, i can't see how that'll help you break the rear loose and drift.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man idk.. Im just talking out of my ass... I just want a extra fun car to **** around with

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well... I like the 300's, but they are insanely expensive for their years. That 240 is automatic and looks like garbage lol.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
idk.. Im just weighing my options.. Just wanted opinions.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i wouldnt waste ur time... another car payment, and another car to add to your insurance, and another gas bill = a waste of money

·
Registered
443 Posts
u should just keep your v6 or trade it in for a gt... its easy getting into debt espically being in the military... btw what branch r u going into?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts