1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Nice find

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Can you guys tell me what she has done? That's an 05-10 intake with what kind of manifold?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Lol I was literally about to post this like 5 seconds ago, but yes I would be interested in doing this depending on the gains

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Lol I was literally about to post this like 5 seconds ago, but yes I would be interested in doing this depending on the gains
What exactly did she do?! and she should have at least picked up an cai for 05-10 intake! lol

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I think they just swapped the intake manifold for the gt from an 05 and put it on a v6

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I think they just swapped the intake manifold for the gt from an 05 and put it on a v6
why did they think this would flow better?

lol it works then more power to them! hell you guys could pick up that part no problem and cheap too

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
It would help a whole lot for f/i but I would not mind doing it if it shows decent gains

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Is there anyway you can put a 5.0 throttle body on a 3.7?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
If it fits you can get one from ford for 200 bucks and its an 80mm

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Hey SC there's this new mod I think you should try, its the 5.0 throttle body on the V6 and then tell us if it worked

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
How about you pay for it solid and I'll tell you if it works or not :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
if we do that then we will need alot of beer and a new can. 2 beers for the install and the rest for when we complete it as celebration!!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I dont have the funds or expertise to do it at this time.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I think it would be worth it if it worked

1 - 20 of 24 Posts