·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can I find a STREET tire in that size that wont break the bank? lol

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
good luck with that, most people will use a 325/50-15 & I've never seen them in a street only tire, their pretty much d/r's from any sources I've ever seen.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will 325's fit with lowering springs?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
it's a pretty big tire, I would have to think no.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what im thinkin too...I dont wanna put DRs on it yet because im still on the stock 28 spliners out back lol 315 sumi's should roll off pretty easy when its all said and done....I jus really like the small rim big sidewall look....

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how bout these?

Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Tire
P315/60R15 (30'' x 13.5'' - 15'')
R2 Compound
Special Sidewall Construction for Quicker Launches

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
if you never take it to the track, what diffrence does it make if you have the stock axle's?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
how bout these?

Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial Tire
P315/60R15 (30'' x 13.5'' - 15'')
R2 Compound
Special Sidewall Construction for Quicker Launches
if you were gonna spend alot of time at the track they might be ok. they'll suck on the street & wear very quickly though.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont feel like snappin the axles and potentially ruining the whole rearend lol They look sooo bad ass though!!! lol I didnt expect themto wear for **** lol

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
your not gonna break the axle's on the street, but if your planning to go to the track with the mod's you have planned, you'll need to upgrade the rear anyway.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not this winter but next winter its gettin 31's, lca's, uca's, and possibly the CHE book thrown at it lol

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
why wait till next winter? I have a brand new set of CHE upper's & lower's I'll make you a deal on now.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I jus flat out dont have the cash this winter lol.....blower project is suckin my college student wallet dry lol I like che's braces and girdle tie in...I was plannin on usin UPR for CA's....

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I jus flat out dont have the cash this winter lol.....blower project is suckin my college student wallet dry lol I like che's braces and girdle tie in...I was plannin on usin UPR for CA's....
ask around before you buy UPR control arm's :2cents

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
your not a fan?

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when the time comes ill research em up and down lol...thanks for the heads up though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts