Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a supercharger kit for 3299 @ superchargersonline.com (4149 for the kit w/ intercooler? shipping of 57 bucks. Is that a good deal for a s/c for my 07 V6? It comes with tuner,injectors,pullys,brackets etc.
what do you think the 0-60 & 1/4 mile times would be? I have dual exhaust if that means anything btw. Thanks

·
Registered
788 Posts
superchargersonline.com ripped me off on a discharge tube for 200 bucks. it went the wrong way and didnt fit for ****. plus, their return policy is crap on the buyers part. not to say that the parts they sell arent wrong, but watch out for the discharge tubes.

·
Registered
788 Posts
oh, and im not sure of you what is out for the newer cars, but below is a link for an intercooler (many types) if youre knowledge-able and equipped to install your own with custom pipes. I'm getting one from there, they are supposed to be good intercoolers, but i have to make my own pipes. just a thought, save money instead of buying something that costs a lot more, when you can do a little more work to save the $. plus, i believe you still need a good tune despite the one they give.

Intercoolers - TREADSTONE PERFORMANCE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts