21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
E-fight! E-fight! E-fight! E-fight! :lol

·
a.k.a. Racecougar
4,775 Posts
Looks good to me, but what do I know. Apparently I'm crazy for running 28x11.50-16 ET Streets on 16x7's on my XR7. Yet that's commonplace on other websites. :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
All the rubber wont make contact and youll see the contact patch. A little to bulge. A 345 is actually suppose to be on atleast a 11.5" wheel.
Agreed. But if they were mounted on say, a 12" wheel their would have to be modifications made to the inner fender for them to fit. Either that or run spacers and make a complete f'ing mess. My point of this thread is to show they fit on a 10.5 wheel with no major mods. Unless your lowered in the back , it would be wise to roll the fenders.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I bet you can't wait for those to wear out, does not look good at all...
Actually, I'm thinking about ordering a second set now for when these wear out.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Look good man. Where did you buy the tires from??

·
Cone Killer
928 Posts
maybe I'm not looking at this right, but in that first picture, it looks like the Nitto isn't installed correctly on the car. It looks like the tread would be rotating in the wrong direction with the way its mounted. Is that how you were running them?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
im curious to see how your car does when you launch. I will more than likely have a few rubbing issues but nothing to serious that you can take car off in an afternoon

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I agree that the tire is going to round at the edges so you can't use all of the tread. Why not just get a tire that fits correctly?

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Have you tried to launch that thing yet? I hope the rear doesn't squat too much...

And it's hard to tell, but I think cbjohnson is right about your Nittos. It looks like they are running backwards.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I agree that the tire is going to round at the edges so you can't use all of the tread. Why not just get a tire that fits correctly?
Mostly because of the price. I wanted the M&H 325s but they are twice what I paid. Considering I drive my car everyday, whether permitting, that would get expensive. And be cause I like the big tire look.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Umm, too big. Although a 345 is a Monmouth beast of a tire, those a too wide for the wheel. 315's are as wide as I would run on a 10-10.5 wheel. Props for doing it though!

21 - 40 of 47 Posts