Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, he was all about spouting his bullshit until woody brought up the fact that 347 cranks weighs 42 lbs and the bobweights are 200 grams lighter.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I see Eddie (broke again) posts on the corral. He's a good guy. He lives not too far from me, and has bought a few things off of me. He just bought my old dizzy. He has some pretty cool toys.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
I barely post on that site, mainly in the turbo section now like a boosted *** bitch

·
Registered
545 Posts
No replacement for displacement. If i wanted a cheap fast car I would do the 351 with gt40 heads, torquer intake and a 750 cfm then hit it with a 200+ shot lol.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, read the thread I posted.

And by the way, there is replacement for displacement in this case. a 347 will walk all over a 351 all day long. Not talking about a stroked 351, talking about a stock stroke 351. Just because there's 4 more cubes doesn't mean **** when the rotating assembly is a lot heavier. How fast an engine accelerates means more than how much power it makes.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
^^ lol

I think im gonna post over there and say that I heard the 347 uses too much oil up and to go with a 331 instead of the 351

·
Registered
545 Posts
Damn your right... i have no common knowledge at all.. thats why in my post I said i would use a 200 shot with a 351 vs a 347. I knew a 351 stock was no match but I would rather start with a 351/nos setup and be able to add to it later. Sorry.. just another dumb **** rambling on to all you gods of knowledge.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Ahh yes now attack me personally. Hopefully someone will buy the stuff you have for sale so you can go buy a better personality. You surely need it. Your like one of those 10 year olds on video games, when they dont like what you have to say they just reply with "stop crying". Sorry I hurt your Epeen.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
No replacement for displacement. If i wanted a cheap fast car I would do the 351 with gt40 heads, torquer intake and a 750 cfm then hit it with a 200+ shot lol.
Not trying to attack you personally, but this setup would be a turd after around 4500. The nitrous would be the only thing to save it. We are not all god's of these cars (except for Flyin Ryan of course!), but general concensus usually rules, so take it as you will.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Play nice children!!! I don't want to have to give ya'll a time out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.