Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yup...about the same reaction here as well...lottery here I come baby!!!

Just checked the site...sadly it's not listed yet, I'd hate to see the cost on this, but it would be worth every penny to have a motor that could take a grenade and laugh at it.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I saw that when the article first came out. I was drooling over it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I would love to see this on the street with twin turbos

·
Registered
195 Posts
not only could it take a granade and laugh at it but it can probably make 600whp N/A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screw n/a...I'm thinking a high compression, high boost, HIGH horsepower setup would be amazing. Let's see 11.5:1 + let's call it conservative and go 20psi from a pair of nicely sized turbos say Precision 6262's then add in some 110 leaded race fuel plus a lil meth for adding cooling goodness. A solid 1000whp should be the outcome of that monstrosity. I would love to get a fox or sn95 and do a straight drag car out of that setup...keep the 11 a dd. Ya know what would make that even better...use a 98-02 F-Body with that motor...they like to put ls motors in foxes, it's payback time bitches lol

Only if they would pick my numbers for the lottery lol.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ugh stuff like this makes me want to keep her and run a 800+ hp steet legal setup
and that's not even pushing this block

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Very awesome! Looks like I may have to pick up a 2011+ after all.... Time to start saving for a down payment! Do they give any hints as to cost? 500RWHP+ N/A with maybe a little giggle gas on top. Run E85.. Oh god...

·
Registered
426 Posts
You guys hear about the new '13 Shelby is going to be a 5.8/351. Not clear yet on if its going to be 5.4 based or Coyote based.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
If my wife would let me get away with it without filing divorce papers we would both be doing the same thing lol.
That's why I happy im singel lol.... I can expect a hefty price tag tho. Porbly doubbling comp cams. God parts are so damn expensive for this car.

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
That's why I happy im singel lol.... I can expect a hefty price tag tho. Porbly doubbling comp cams. God parts are so damn expensive for this car.
Im in the same boat.. sorta single.. gfs half way around the world, so Im here blowing my money on random stuff.. and damn right parts for this car are stupid expensive!! But like every car, give it 2 or 3 years for parts to become more affordable.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts