Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, today i took the car out and i was beating on it pretty good haha. the trans felt rough when i Shifted fast, but normal shifting it was smooth? and then when i went from 2nd(shifted at about 5600 or so) then went to 3rd, 3rd gear completely locked me out. I couldn't get into 3rd. wtf????????? Is this a syncro? But normal driving i can get into 3rd just fine and smoothly. and then later on that night, i was able to get it into 3rd but i had to frickin Ram it into 3rd.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
I would say its the synchro i am having the same problem in my 02. but mine just grinds real bad trying to shift into 3rd. I searchd about what i could do and the only thing is to rebuild or replace teh trans. so since mine only has 29,000 miles i am rebuilding.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
AUTO SWAP............................:tomato

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
well one of us maybe......but it wont be me. I am a stick man through and through!
nothing wrong with that, I just like messing with stick guy's (all in good fun for the most part, unless the guy's an imbicile) & you seem to be the only one who get's it. oh & rep's for being a good sport :drink

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I don't know why the used one I bought 5-6 years ago still holds up?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
well one of us maybe......but it wont be me. I am a stick man through and through!
+1... Sorry Casper haha

I don't know why the used one I bought 5-6 years ago still holds up?

Lucky,you are one of the 1/10 lol.

So D&Dperformance is no longer selling 3650's anymore? All i see is a Upgrade kit?

Do you guys think is possible to find a shop that will rebuild my trans for like 400.00? or will it be more? Do you know if D&D performance can rebuild my trans and install it, or do they just sell the stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts