Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any experience with this body kit? Looks like a good kit but wondering if anyone has/had this and if so any problems? Also would I need to go with a wider wheel/tire to make it look good? Thanks for any insight.

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
I don't have personal experience with it but one of my friends has it. Its a pretty good kit, but his side skirts are starting to come loose. Easy fix. And yes you will wider tires. He still has the stockers and it looks kind of retarded

Thats the only picture of it I could dig up. You can kind of see what I'm talking about w/ the rear wheel

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
It's a nice kit but a lot of people don't like them cause of the gigantor wing.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
don't have to get the wing. I think the kits look good and aren't too expensive. I just never liked the double-sided tape pieces over the wheel area. If I have a choice I like to bolt stuff down somehow. Yeah you'll need some wheels to match with the wider look too.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I agree it's a cool kit. I agree with the bolting part.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
All I can say is do not order from mrbodykit.com I and a couple guys I have know have bought stuff just return it....
Horrible heavy quality....
Boo for mr.bodykit.....

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Also, wide body kits look great. But, the prep involved and extra work make them VERY expensive. Less than half the money in a wide body is spent on the kit itself. So if your planning on doing and wide body right, plan on spending at least twice what the kit costs even if your staying with a stock color and going to a reasonable body shop.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Not to hijack this, but what do you guys know about VIS Racing body kits? I kinda like this one.............
Body kits Car body kits Amazing prices
Sorta looks like the Boy Racer........................

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts