Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the steeda 555-4109 3rd link any good? Is there anything I should know about before I upgrade to a different 3rd link? Im worried about the small bolt thing with the 3 link I have now making noise after awhile.

Reactions: eleanor08

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
That part WILL fix the small bolt problem. I am looking into the same part. Does anybody know if you have to grease this UCA? That is what i am trying to avoid, and i already have rod ends all over the place in the rear and really dont want another!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
That part WILL fix the small bolt problem. I am looking into the same part. Does anybody know if you have to grease this UCA? That is what i am trying to avoid, and i already have rod ends all over the place in the rear and really dont want another!
Even poly bushings have to be lubed every once in a while.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I was under the impression that a lot of the steeda ones didnt need to be

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would such in the 3rd link needed to be greased! The LCA's isn't to much of a problem to get down to grease but the UCA wouldn't be fun to do.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I run the 555-4105.

The part you reference is an upgrade to what I have.

I love the Steeda stuff; highly recommended. Go for it.

·
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I just bought the 555-4109 - Adjustable Upper Comp/Street Kit - Bushing End & Heavy Duty Mount for $304.45 From Summit racing... I now will sell my 555-4105 3rd link for $150.00, they sell for $189.95 on the Steeda sight if anyone is interested P.M. me. Buyer will pay shipping ...

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
DiMora,

Do you have to grease it regularly?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts