Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
well it really shouldnt be that much its just a bunch of metal lol but 97 ur prob right prob quite a bit

·
Registered
991 Posts
lol same i second and third that gime now!

·
Registered
991 Posts
hey if any1 could find a price on this and what gains you could get would be great!

·
Registered
991 Posts
lol uhh im workin on raising money for a freakin CAI, let alone this, for you, AS A PRESENT?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
856 Posts
well the kit is cheap, like less than 300. not sure, i have a quote from Logan themselves. what's expensive are the heads and what not. the 05+ Intake is cheap from Blue Oval but the heads are killer. can only find them ported. besides that you'll need a couple of other things. it's a pretty expensive swap i'd say.

powerwise, someone posted a video of someone that did it on a PI GT and he went from stock to 350 RWHP or something like that with the swap and exhaust i think. not sure, search for the video

·
Registered
991 Posts
wow sounds good and yea im sure it is expensive including the intake and all that fun stuff def worth it though P.I. swap then 3V swap? sounds good. All of you lend me some money :-D

·
Registered
856 Posts
some money? a lot of money. the heads are $1000 or more each. intake is cheapest, like 90 i think on Blue Oval. then the kit, then some other parts, then the labor by a highly experienced Mustang shop (that's what Logan said). that's a huge bill

·
Registered
991 Posts
oh of course lol i know that thats why lethal should sell his stang and pay for my swap

:lmao

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
i paid 8 for my car...with 70k on it...super clean 5spd black leather mach 460 with flows....worth it?? prolly not lol...thats why my dad bought it and not me!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts