Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you guys could post some under hood pics so I can get some ideas of where to re mount all my components and re run the lines because right now everything is crammed in the drivers side of the bay and zip tied etc, I was just trying to get it installed and be done but it not very pleasing to the eye with this traffic jam of lines and what not. Thanks guys

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Will the lines reach to your firewall... i have seen a lot of nitrous setups that have the solenoids mounted on the firewall, looks cleaner ther too because you eliminate alot of the craziness you got goint on with the hoses.... just a thought :)

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
You won't... :D well keep us/me informed haha cuz i am about to purchase the same set-up and hopefully i can take a few notes from you!

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything is pretty straight forward, the only thing i suggest is get some plumbers tape for the fuel tap I couldn't get it to seal with out it and the other pita was running the line I followed the fuel line

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
I cant waait to order mine ithink im going to go with the blackout kit.. do you have pics of the install in the trunk?

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Hell yea man... I seen AM is having a sale on that bottle through the end of rhe month but i'm not sure yet if i want to save 50 or get what I really want,stage3motorsports has the blackout for 599.00... im too indecisive to decide!!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Here's a picture of my Nitrous fogger system for my Roush.. Plummed for a 175 shot..I should have intalled in the next few weeks..

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
Here's a picture of my Nitrous fogger system for my Roush.. Plummed for a 175 shot..I should have intalled in the next few weeks..
+1 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sick!!!!! I'm jealous!! sweet set-up man! :eek:

·
Registered
365 Posts
I bought this for shows really, the guy I bought it from has the same set up and is running low 11's with it .. With the correct tune and plugs I also might add a progressive nos box on it. But I have thought about selling it, due to the fact im going Turbo on the Roush next summer.. But it just adds that much more bad ass factor when I have the hood up at shows..

·
Registered
365 Posts
This system can be dailed down for really what ever shot I want, I just have to change the jets.. no biggie... A 125 might be safer to start with a stock bottom end.. I really want to install the Turbo kit . But I just couldnt pass the intake up.. Its just BAD ASS.. my wife got mad at me when I got it because I had it on the table in the living room so I could just stare at it .. hahaha

·
Registered
365 Posts
saleen 331, you will be the first in line when Im done with it !!!.. BTW your car is sweet.. I have always loved Saleens .. I'm Jealous...

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
saleen 331, you will be the first in line when Im done with it !!!.. BTW your car is sweet.. I have always loved Saleens .. I'm Jealous...
Well the feeling is mutual brother!! Seriously though keep me in mind when you decide to get rid of that im very interested already... as for the dinner table thig thats is classic :lol i would do the exact same thing, or maybe have an artist come paint a canvas painting of it.. just to truly justify its badassness

·
Registered
930 Posts
Sorry bro but that setup looks cheap. get rid of those cheap lines and redo buddys mess. If you want some real pics check out Nitrous Express c&l fogger system, in their intake gallary, same one Im running. And if you plane on running a 175shot please film it, it would make for some good laughs. Dont take it personal, Im not trying to be mean. A 175 shot would net you around 295 tq, not gona happen with stock bottom end. Stay with the 100 shot, even a 125 is alot for the stock rods. Trust me, on a 125 shot Im around 520rwtq, and tq is where its at. Have fun with the juice, your gona love it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts