Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ok well since most of us already have are 6ers where can I buy that engine and stick it in my 05. I know my car isnt worth the $9500 I spent on it anymore and Im sure ford wont give me half that for a trade in 2011

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Ok well since most of us already have are 6ers where can I buy that engine and stick it in my 05. I know my car isnt worth the $9500 I spent on it anymore and Im sure ford wont give me half that for a trade in 2011
Punctuation and syntax are essential to convey the meaning of what you write.

·
Captain of Squad 11
2,112 Posts
i personally hate the 2010+ bodies (flame suit prepared) but id like to have the 5.0 i mean who wouldnt , in saying that my 6er does what its supposed to do and i love it! im 17 and i have an 09 mustang that i pay for myself its pretty awesome to me :D and besides theres alot of cars slower than ours

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
i personally hate the 2010+ bodies (flame suit prepared) but id like to have the 5.0 i mean who wouldnt , in saying that my 6er does what its supposed to do and i love it! im 17 and i have an 09 mustang that i pay for myself its pretty awesome to me :D and besides theres alot of cars slower than ours

I totally agree with you i started this thread bc i was worried about my car not having enough power and standing up to all the other cars out there. But now that i think if it, who really cares? My car sounds great with its exhaust and just like you im 17 and i paid for it all myself im not spoiled like every other kid in my town who gets a brand new car and doesnt pay a dime. I love my car because its so nice and cheap. who cares if it doesnt have 305 horses like the new camaro that car sounds like a ricer. Theres so much that can be done to our cars and thats what im starting to see and love. The 4.0 v6 mustang is great and believe it or not one day these cars will be classics.

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
haha no. i just need a completely new car. mine is a pos its all dented up and the tranny is going out and the engine knocks :( i've had crap luck with this car

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
awww how sweet! :)

But :( I have to spread it around more before I can lay it on you.

Get a Honda Element.

:shiftyeyes

Ok time to go to class.

·
Captain of Squad 11
2,112 Posts
I totally agree with you i started this thread bc i was worried about my car not having enough power and standing up to all the other cars out there. But now that i think if it, who really cares? My car sounds great with its exhaust and just like you im 17 and i paid for it all myself im not spoiled like every other kid in my town who gets a brand new car and doesnt pay a dime. I love my car because its so nice and cheap. who cares if it doesnt have 305 horses like the new camaro that car sounds like a ricer. Theres so much that can be done to our cars and thats what im starting to see and love. The 4.0 v6 mustang is great and believe it or not one day these cars will be classics.

:yes the mustang is pretty much the most customizable car ever ,you can make it what you want ! :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Totally agree about the 2010-11.

To go back to the beginning of the thread, I think it is really stupid that the V6 and V8 both dont get that much power compared to similar cars, or even ones with smaller engines. I understand where your coming from saying that if they actually used all the power and hp that they could get out of these great engines, then the V6 would be too close to the GT, but the thing is, they should be doing the same to the GTs. I mean look at the G8 GT, Camaro, Challenger, or hell even other cars that arent V8's that are soo much faster than my car. It pisses me off a little that Ford didnt maximize the use of the engines and put out all the power that is there.

101 - 120 of 149 Posts