Modded Mustang Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Actually, I did go off a beaten path in mine, GPS led me onto a road that quite literally was not a road. Jeep drivers would have paused before hitting this thing. My baby got me through nonetheless
What?

installing gears is gonna be tough...the slighest mess up and your gonna get some noise...which gets old REAL quick
Yep. A shop installed mine and I have whine when my foot is not on the gas.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
There is a way to tell if you spin your wheel or driveshaft and then something else (wheel or driveshaft) takes a certain number of rotations for the other to make 1 rotation.

There are write ups on here. I dunno where...searchy searchy!

But today I washed my car, and hoo boy it makes a difference. It was super dirty. White cars don't show much dirt, but there was like black mold starting to grow on mine. SUPER DIRTY YUCKY YICKY!

:shiftyeyes

:nohomo

But I cleaned he off, cleaned the wheels really well, and then sprayed a shiny gloss deal on the tires.

And... :shiftyeyes

and I glossed the headlight covers.

·
Registered
130 Posts
wow and old reply, Yes I Blew that Cameo/firebird as said.

---------- Post added December 12th, 2018 at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was December 11th, 2018 at 11:50 PM ----------

Hi All,
A 270Z (maybe a 250 I don't know) wanted to race me (it had a very loud exhaust) and anyway the traffic was to heavy so He went as far Full speed, I was right behind never flouring (in 4th gear) and he gave up.
When the freeway opened up he was Done and I flew past him!

141 - 149 of 149 Posts