Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DOk guys so I was debating on 4.10's and 3.73's right I have a 5 speed so me and my gf were talkin about it and I explained it to her and she said well if you get the 4.10's I will give you more road head:eek:!!!!! OMG HELL YES!!! 4.10'S FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
:DOk guys so I was debating on 4.10's and 3.73's right I have a 5 speed so me and my gf were talkin about it and I explained it to her and she said well if you get the 4.10's I will give you more road head:eek:!!!!! OMG HELL YES!!! 4.10'S FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!:D
:D what?:D why?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
what the hell does 4.10's have to do with road head?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I told her it would sound louder cause the RPM's would be a tad higher and she likes loud cars

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
it will make no differnce to the sound......

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I know but she doesnt I just wanted a reason to get 4.10s lol and that is a good reason right?

·
Registered
377 Posts
No offense here, but reading your rash of posts here lately really makes me lose patience for you. On serious questions (which you have a few of), I give you the courtesy of not saying anything.

BUT... after reading this post, I can't take it anymore.

If your girl gives road head for loud cars, I'll run open headers and come pick her up from school...she is what? 15 or 16 years old?

·
Registered
371 Posts
No offense here, but reading your rash of posts here lately really makes me lose patience for you. On serious questions (which you have a few of), I give you the courtesy of not saying anything.

If your girl gives road head for loud cars, I'll run open headers and come pick her up from school...she is what? 15 or 16 years old?

hahaha

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no shes 18 man sorry to offend you i'll chill out later man

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
\

congratufuckinlations

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
373'S are best all around gear espically if your gonna daily drive it.. 4.10 is bad on gas in a t-5

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

hahahaha:D

i have already started up bolting mine he he

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
I run gutted cats can change for a b303 cam, maybe I can scoop up a few guys here and she can give group head. Hell if a simple gear change allows her to give head, then I'll move over to the 5.xx gears.

·
Registered
753 Posts
go 5.57s lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts