Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling 4 17" Cobra R rims. I believe there 98 or 95 style. Hopefully somebody will chip in. I got 20' foose ntirous rims and these are just sitting in my room. One rim has a good bit of rotor/ brake dust all over it. I can attempt to clean it. If anybody wants them and wants it dont. I have no need for them and I have a 05+ Gt bumper, cervini side exhaust skirts, valance and GT rear bumper all just sitting in my room taking up space. Ill take a pic of the one with rotor/brake dust on it if somebody is interested. Just for the basic look, there is a pic included.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
BUMP!!! I need these rims gone.. $80.00 takes em
If you weren't on the opposite side of the country, I'd be all about it, but I don't want to pay for shipping on those bad boys, hahaha.

Heck of a deal though, I'm shocked no one's picked these up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you weren't on the opposite side of the country, I'd be all about it, but I don't want to pay for shipping on those bad boys, hahaha.

Heck of a deal though, I'm shocked no one's picked these up.
Yeah me to! Only one rim has the rotor/brake dust and just needs tires.. I just need them outta my room

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a pic of all 4 rims and the pic of the one with the rotor/brake dust.. If interested Ill send them to you. It says there to big to add on here..

·
Registered
24 Posts
how much shipped to 24210?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My bad everybody, got caught up in the field. Im back though. Im gonna find out all shipping by start from the first guy that asked alright. I will PM everybody in order though and give everybody the chance in order they came..

Also do have pics of the rims so you can see them.. Thanks everybody

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cobra R's still available? shipping to 38654? width? thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
if they are 8" wide they are the regular cobra wheels. Since he advertised them as cobra "R" wheels I'll assume they are 9" wide? if this is the case id like a shipping quote to 63379 please.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts