Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, have had a profile on here for awhile, haven't been on in awhile though, i was doing a turbo 2.3 swap into my 90 notch and had a different sight with info for that one, (fun little car now) so now onto my other project, it's an 88 notch i bought for 250 a few years ago, was painted with a brush in baby blue house paint lol. i have completely stripped it down, put in S/F connectors, inner rocker supports. manual rack. 5 lug sn95 stuff, new suspension, all that. painted it. now i am in the process of gathering all the parts i need to swap it to 5.0.
i have found the fuel lines used local (50 bucks)
got the vacuum tree
vacuum can in inner passenger side fender (the coffee can looking one)
got a short block, gettign ready to tear it down and look at the condition, to see if it needs any machine work.
got a wiring harness from an 89,
still need the computer
buddy is rebuilding some e-7's (ya i know they are junk but something to start with) for me.
got the T-5 and associated pieces
plus numerous other parts. i guess mostly what i need are any advice from people who have done the swap. and possibly information on how all the vacuum lines/wiring/and hoses where routed stock.... anybody got any good resources for this stuff?
thanks

·
Registered
876 Posts
^ that was helpful for me too when we were connecting wires and vacuum back together. Also when connecting the new PMAS wiring.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
wow....you joined this forum in 2006 and all you have is 11 post ? time to start logging on more often

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
isn't there a mustang specific salvage yard in like texas or something? or any mustang specific salvage yards that will ship things and can be easily delt with? inventory on the net? stuff like that?

·
Registered
87 Posts
ive got a lot of these cars so if u need anything let me know. Ive got a couple computers sittin around too if u need one... just shoot me a pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts