Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
I missed the front and rear, thought it was front only, but either way its not a bad buy, for 25. And yeah, they are softer.

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm building towards drag and I want a lower ride height so i think this is perfect. If anyone else has any input please chime in soon before I buy these.

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The guy said they have 180k miles on them and when people sit in the back it bottoms out.... It does sit level though.

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reps to Dmello. Few quick questions to everyone else:

-180k miles no big deal?
-Cut 1 coil from the back stock springs?
-No isos?

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
For an hour drive... 25 bucks is cheap, but an hour is long... Pass on it and go coil over front suspension with proper rear setup, its what you will want in the end anyway. Also, if you want ride height to be exactly what you want, get lower control arms with adjustable perches, on the back and you can just set it to whatever you like fairly easy.

·
WHOOP!
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dammit. I don't know what to do now. Coilovers are expensive and I've already put on control arms... My options are:

-fox body front, stock back (cut)
-Eibach drag (cut)
-H&R SS

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Dammit. I don't know what to do now. Coilovers are expensive and I've already put on control arms... My options are:

-fox body front, stock back (cut)
-Eibach drag (cut)
-H&R SS
H&R SS ain't gona help for straight line the eibach drag springs front are just sick and i love them but had a hell of a time installing them tall sum bitches.The Rears are nice but cake to install so i would say if your leaning more toards drag a set of stock GTs out back or Eibach Drag springs with 4 Banger springs up front. I would do it but i Realy don't think the 4 banger springs would like the added weight i have on the front of my heap.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
the higher the mileage the softer they will be and thats what you want anyways. just make sure thier solid and not ****ed up with rust or anything like that

im honestly not sure how they effect handling since i have skinnies up front and 90/10s so im basically striaght line only but they will definitly help with weight transfer and is a great cheap mod for anybody on a budget
Any chance you have better pics of your car (Bigger) im a blind bich and can't make out the small pics in the sig lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts