Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
M3 EATER
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im at a stop light yesterday and a four door car comes up to the red light i dont really pay any attention to them useually so light goes green and i usually pull out in front of all traffic just driving normal, well this guy hung with me and i was like ok lets do this i thought i stomp on it and before you know it im at 70 then 80 and hes right on my right side and his front bumper is right out side my passanger window i couldnt belive it ...i have no clue what this thing was it wasnt a m3 or any dodge product it was a full size newer sedan it kinda reminded me of a dodge stratus but the rear end near the tailpipes was kinda like a 02 firebirds the way the rear bottom quarter panel sweeps to tail pipes ..i rolled the window down real quick to ask him what it was but light hit green and he took of i was turning to go home i couldnt see any markings on it and ive been googling pics of four door sedans and cant find anything that looks like it the only marking was under his side mirrors it was chrome and about 6 inches long couldnt make out what it said....g8 with body kit maybey? but this thing was really quiet couldnt hear the exauhst at all granted i got longtubes hi flow x pipe and pype bombs on mine its really hard for me to hear my radio never mind a normal cars exauhst lol...anyone gotta clue what this thing was?.....time for me to slap in those ford racing 373s that have been sitting in the garage waiting for a nice weekend to work outside in:hidinghere:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts