Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am the only one on here with the old 4 eye? lol i used to think they were ugly but now i love them. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
508 Posts
My first mustang was an 86 GT and I would possibly give my right nut to have it back. :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
At first i didnt like them at all, but they have grown on me alot, to the point were i would love to get a 86 like yours wich, and 79 you have a nice 4 eye to

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like them cause they still heve that oldschool look and you dont really see those as often anymore

·
Registered
508 Posts
At first i didnt like them at all, but they have grown on me alot, to the point were i would love to get a 86 like yours wich, and 79 you have a nice 4 eye to

Ha....thanks man! That pic was taken 20 years ago!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you i love it how is this retarded? there is not many threads of people talking about these and i was wondering if anyone else had one cause it seems like most people have the newer foxes

·
Registered
530 Posts
thank you i love it how is this retarded? there is not many threads of people talking about these and i was wondering if anyone else had one cause it seems like most people have the newer foxes
ive never seen one on the road, i see a ton of foxes everywhere.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I love the 4eyed cars, I desperately miss my 82 GT, but am loving the 81 im rebuilding. And i have a line on the 82gt front that will be going on it so its almost the same thing lol.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
My first mustang was an 86 GT and I would possibly give my right nut to have it back. :)

my first mustang was 85 gt and i had those same wheels...lol

wish i had mine back to

·
Registered
496 Posts
Would love an 85-86 with T-tops and a 5 speed!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I also had a 85 GT with black Enkei wheels. Loved that ****. This thread should be in the clubhouse.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I love my 82 Capri RS (four eye)! You don't see many of these around!

·
Registered
87 Posts
ive got an 84 svo thats got the 4 lights, gotta admit. took some time but it grew on me. Love it now

1 - 19 of 19 Posts