Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my good friend went out today to get some shots, first time using the D3000. Let me know what you guys think.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Nice shots.

Personally, I hate it when the sun shines directly through our grille area. Makes the car look unfinished for some reason.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The GTO puts down 510/468 and ALL of it goes to the ground, that thing takes off. It's got 3.91's putting out to 275/17 05R's and the motherfucker HOOKS.

I know what you mean phayze, you can see all the bugs and whatnot jammed up in there.

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
i dig the last shot the most
i have the d3000 aswell :)

the goat looks nice aswell, ur cobra is sweet!!

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
The GTO puts down 510/468 and ALL of it goes to the ground, that thing takes off. It's got 3.91's putting out to 275/17 05R's and the motherfucker HOOKS.

I know what you mean phayze, you can see all the bugs and whatnot jammed up in there.
Nice shots on both of them! What's his setup besides the 402 stoker to put down those numbers?

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I love GTO's. So whose faster?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Considering his sig says 2.2 Kenne Bell and a lot more i'd guess the Cobra is faster. Either way both look great but should have taken more shots of the Cobra. Thing looks great man :yes

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Photos 3 and 6 would be awesome if the GTO was facing the opposite way and you were facing the illuminated side of the cars. You had some good light, just need to avoid the shadows.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Thanks for the feedback man, still a novice photography guy but I'd love to get into it more.

T-Lee. 30: The car itself doesn't have much more done to it, a few suspension mods and 3.91 gearing. The 402 is a nasty build, the MAST heads are the car are some of the best ones they make, custom grind cam, ported LS3 intake, etc.

I make more power, but that thing GOES from a 3rd gear roll, I gotta play catch up almost all the way through to 110-115 and then I begin to pull.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
Thanks for the feedback man, still a novice photography guy but I'd love to get into it more.

T-Lee. 30: The car itself doesn't have much more done to it, a few suspension mods and 3.91 gearing. The 402 is a nasty build, the MAST heads are the car are some of the best ones they make, custom grind cam, ported LS3 intake, etc.

I make more power, but that thing GOES from a 3rd gear roll, I gotta play catch up almost all the way through to 110-115 and then I begin to pull.
Oh ok I gotcha! Those are both some sick looking rides!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks man, he takes care of his car a ton just like me. He just put the front splitter on today so I have to get some shots of it sometime.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
Since the GTO's look like Grand Prix's I say the Cobra wins everytime

Reactions: 69fastback

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of them but his looks clean and simple, coupled with the outstanding exhaust sound, it's killer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts