Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if Ford produced a 5.2 liter mustang in 2004 or did they just produce the 4.6 with options? Thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the 4.6
A friend of mine swears he has a 5.2, he says that it says it on the engine, what could he be talking about?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
tell him to clean the grease of the engine.

it's a 4.6 unless he swapped out a different motor.

maybe it's a 351? (5.8)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He says that it is stock if so it would have to be a 4.6

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
well i know a kid with a 2000 millenium edition mustang that has a 4v mach 1 motor. STOCK!!!

make him pop his hood, and if u can't tell the dif, snap a pic and post it. My BS artist had a bolted GT with 3.73's, and admitted it when he could barely pulll a lenth on me

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i cant find the link right now, but the 40th was only available in a few colors with a few options. It did not come with a 5.2 Ford has never made a 5.2 Isn't that the 318 dodge used?

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
my buddy has a 40th anniversary. it'd a 4.6. i don't think Ford ever made a 5.2L. your friend's either full of **** or retarded...

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
i think you can do something like s 5.2L with a 5.0, i forget what exactly it is though, .060 over may be 5.2L. also could be bored out with stock crank, and long rods, shorter pistons or whatever they do alot now to squeeze a few more cubes out of it.

theres also the new ford 324CI alluminator which is based off 4.6, and it a 5.3L with a big bore, and stroker.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
i have a 40th anny and i have a 4.6

the 40th anny package are the bullitt wheels, and some emblems.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
well didnt you guys all know, ford made one and only one stang with a 5.2 in it, and guess what HE HAS IT!!...duh

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure before I called him on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts