Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my 410s are in and the car drives great, but my jackhole dealershit couldn't re-cal my computer like i asked them 3 times if they could for the gears, so i'm getting an x-cal and going from there

·
Registered
380 Posts
I know what you mean my jack hole dealr couldent reflash my pcm ethier so you what i'll just have to wait on the x-cal2 but hell i'v only got 3.90s :)
and anyways you already help figure out how fast i was going.Oh ya now me and you need to race youll proly win your better driver than me. :bow :stickit

·
Registered
124 Posts
what did it cost to install tehm im wating to put in my 4.10s and i got quoted 600$ and im supplying the hardware they are just putting them in

·
Registered
975 Posts
way to much!!!!! anymore than around 450 is getting ripped...and thats if they supply everything....i got qouted 400 and thats for gears, bearings, and install

·
Registered
606 Posts
My 3.73's should be getting to the house soon i need to pick up a bearing kit and have shop install it. I would do it myself but military keeps me away from home. I'm hoping i split you guys and end up around 300-350, if i get cheaper that great! But i don't mind paying a little more to have a mech i trust do the install.

CONGRATS ON THE GEARS!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gears ran me 200 with install kit, bearing kit ran me 50, and fluid was 25 and install was 100 so about 375 all together, but my dealership couldn't tune the 410s so add x-cal 2 and grand total 800 dollars.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah but with the x-cal i get 3 tunes so its a plus

·
Registered
120 Posts
Blackblurr_00GT said:
I know what you mean my jack hole dealr couldent reflash my pcm ethier so you what i'll just have to wait on the x-cal2 but hell i'v only got 3.90s :)
and anyways you already help figure out how fast i was going.Oh ya now me and you need to race youll proly win your better driver than me. :bow :stickit
Did you get the Pro 5.0 3.90s? I'm interested in those but haven't found anyone yet that has them. How noisy are they?

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
Yeah when I get a tuner I will definatly get an SCT! And if I dont do the PI cams for a while I will get doug's semicustom tune! Other wise I am going to get a dyno tune with the sct software! I have actually never talked with doug or anything like that but after all of the reviews from ppl and how well his site is set up it would be a waste of money not to buy from him!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts