Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well decided the throw my car on the dyno again mainly because I was bored.

99 GT 100% stock long block (valve covers never off).

-Novi2000 3.25in pulley
-Long tubes
-Off-road h-pipe
-borla cat-back
-Paxton front mount intercooler
-Anderson Power pipe.
-Bullet intake

Running on E85.

450rwhp 425rwtq.

(was messing with some data logs on this one)

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I can't look at the vids... But that's sick... How long have you been running it with that much horsepower? And how often do you push it's limits?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
post the dyno sheet

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't look at the vids... But that's sick... How long have you been running it with that much horsepower? And how often do you push it's limits?
I pound the living crap out of it on a daily basis.

It was making just a bit over 400rwhp for over 8 years, and about 20,000 miles. Blower has been on the car since 3800miles in 2000, car now has just over 30k on it.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Nice man

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
nice! :rockon

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
14lbs sounds about right!
how much does e85 cost u around there?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
14lbs sounds about right!
how much does e85 cost u around there?

It really varies by fuel station. But I filled up just the other day for $1.79/gallon and then drove by another station that had it at $2.01 a gallon......Still way better than $2.59+ for 92oct.

On a side note on the E85. The dyno i used was 40miles away 1 way. I drove down there did aprox 7 full dyno pulls. Drove home, running it hard through 3rd and 4rth a couple times. And then proceded to pound the living crap out of the car around my suburban house for the next few days. I ended up averaging just a tick under 16mpg on E85. I imagine that should I drive nicer I will get 18-19mpg on the freeway.......I did a lean burn tune for a friends N/A heads/cam 99GT on E85 a while back. He has 4.10s, and on a solid freeway drive got 23mpg....

Now when I pound on it, it can really suck the fuel down fast....But hey, corn is cheap for now. And I am going to abuse it.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
E85?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
yea.. that **** is cheap... they dont have it where we live baker.. well i know they dont have it alabama wat about lousiana?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
dont know what it is so who knows?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
its a high octane fuel that is made from corn basically.. lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts