Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those who posted in my previous thread, I'd like to thank you for all of your input. Ive decided to go with a running 1969 429 that i found for 400 bucks. It will be a little while till i get the whole car completed but once i do ill be sure to post some pics. Thanks again to every one who posted. This forum rocks!

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there are alot out there, just google search them. I'd tell you to go to bigblockfox.com but there site is down

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
there are alot out there, just google search them. I'd tell you to go to bigblockfox.com but there site is down
i dont really look around im a smallblock guy myself.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
my buddy swapped a 429 and tremec tko 600 into an 86 coupe, he got everything from Mike Forte's performance # 781 - 248 - 8946

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha ill do my best. and ill definitely give Mike Forte's Performance a call. I think i might go with a Boss 429 theme too with the scoop and fender decals

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Nice, hurry up and get it done so i can cream my pants!
YUCK LIKE A MOFO!!!! LOL. If a car can make your blow a load worse that a nitrous backfire, I defenitly don't wanna know what your car makes you do LOL

G

·
My uncle is putting in a 460/C6 from an 85 Ford F150 into a 85 lincoln Lsc that should be cool he thinks hes gonna make custom headers

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i thought of doing that but the LSC's are a little heavier and i think that the hooker swap headers would work for him. Idk how much custom headers are but the hookers are around $500. I think that I'm going to try to get a set of shorty truck headers to fit and if not ill just return them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts