Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
schwing!....nice...what kinda springs do you have on?
60 dollar Junk!lol there Dynamic Racing Products Springs off of ebay there a 2 inch drop great for looks if your not worried about ride confort!

·
Registered
768 Posts
how do you have your fogs on with just parking lights? my fogs only come on with headlights on...

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do you have your fogs on with just parking lights? my fogs only come on with headlights on...
All about the fog light mod man ... Ill post up the link of a guy that did it and has step by step instructions of how to do it ... it took me 10 mins tops to do it only have to switch to wires around in the harness..

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks man!! Btw, your car does look great.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
ahh... the photographer in me has to make you should have done comments... :sorry

when shooting at night, bump the iso down to 200 or so and shoot on a tripod, unless you have a super fast lens on an DSLR... which i doubt you do...

other wise they look great man

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice frank when we going to chill
Fri night i will be at old town with my dad and who ever wants to tag along its the yellow mustang club meet there this weekend .. and i should be out at the usual spot this weekend. I wont be running anyone due to my brakes making a nazty soung when i stop and i have to make it last cuz i have to drive it to work now...

·
Registered
768 Posts
i did the fod light mod. its pretty sweet because you can have them on with brights on too and best of all it was free!!! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts