Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys im back to the states and have few items i would like to get rid of since all they do is sit in the garage. the 97 cobra block has been sitting since january of last year so at that time it was cleaned and honed for some forged stock bore je piston. Dont have a phone yet since i just got back so if i have some serious buyers i will be calling from a family members phone. i will have plenty pics loaded up in the next few hours. I am asking less then what i paid for everything, most was pulled from the boxes after i got it for inspection and pics. The list!

PHOTOS ADDED

-1997 cobra Aluminum block--$250+shipping
-1999 cobra head(NEW!)--950+shipping
-1996-98 cobra valve covers--$30+shipping
-je forged pistons(only about 2,000miles on them)--$350+ plus shipping
-stock TB/MAF body--$60+plus shipping
-stock wires(new as far as being on a running car) $30+ plus shipping(SOLD)
-mac filter cover(i think its mac, chrome(never used just sitting)$50+shipping
-sct 3000 big air maf(NEW) no adapter.$100+ shipping
-Bbk 255 fuel pump new.part number 1622..$50+shipping (SOLD)
-diablosport tuner.not sure what year want work on 96 stangs. sticker shows 04 but the rest is worn off. it is UNLOCKED i will take returns if it dosent work on your model. has tunes on it.$80+shipping
-stock fog lights with new bulbs not used wiring harness burnt up and im gonna be running brake cooling tubes.$20+shipping(SOLD)
-mac 80mm maf BODY. used.. $40+shipping
-not sure what they fit.. was suppose to be pullies for my 1999 f-150 not the right ones.(NEW) 10 bucks+shipping(their the two on the brown shipping paper.

Any questions just ask home for about 28 more days then the parts will be stored away again. Dont need to sell just think people could get some use out of them. TB will have the flaps in before sent. Everything is best offer minus the 1999 cobra heads i baught them for 1100 plus shipping but then found some fr500 for my swap so dont need them no more, 950 is a steal.

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Create a photobucket then copy & paste the image code into your post on here.

Good luck man, glad to have you back in the states!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okay guys im gonna BUMP this stuff one more time, Then im just gonna finesh cleaning it up and put it back in storage.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fort Stewart is in GA, I am no longer their. At the moment im in North Carolina but heading to Kentucky in a week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts