Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
seems to be about 1 coil for 1". in my case it was anyway. you can also remove the isos for an additional 1/4". top $ bottom isos more like 1/2".

·
Senior Drill Instructor
57 Posts
Cut half a coil at a time and reinstall until you find the height that best suits you

·
Registered
671 Posts
Just do it the right way and buy some lowering springs

·
Registered
671 Posts
FYI. If you are going for a good drag car, lowering springs will hurt your times.
He said his car was stock so I don't think its gonna be a drag car just saying

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
He said his car was stock so I don't think its gonna be a drag car just saying

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I thought he meant stock suspension. What's that in his sig and why does he have a cowl hood?

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
wwwwooooaaahhh u sit monster truck high lol

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol sorry i shouldve elaborated. Stock front suspension, stock kmember, and this is a track and daily driven car.

Ive heard the stock front springs are pretty good when cut for drag applications.

Its just getting bad, i dont even need a jack to get under it anymore hahahha

My cars very light up front so idk if apply to the average coil cutting amount thats why i was seeing what u guys thought. So if the 1coil=1" theory is correct then it looks like i may be scrwed lol

·
GT 4.6 SOHC
270 Posts
If I were you, I'd stay the same and really take it 4x4. Mudflaps, skid plate and you will be set. Just kidding, I just ended up geting Eibach pro springs with poly-u isolators. Got an inch + with that setup. Once I get my BBK balljoint, it will be a little lower on tha front end. Ohhhh, that agressive stance:rockon

1 - 20 of 32 Posts