Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard a jba exhaust on a 5.0? AM has it on their site now, and if I can get a full catback for the same price as a borla axleback I will, but a quick youtube search yielded nothing.

·
Registered
18 Posts
try the jba website, look up multimedia and you can listen to the 2010 to give you a semi-idea. All of their v-8 exhausts sound similar, not the same, but similar.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Unless they have steped up there engineering in the past 3 or 4 years. STAY AWAY.

My mother drives a 2005 v6 (yes my mother). So she bought a Dual exhaust cat back from them in 2008. I went to go put it on it was the wrong size ( probly GT model), strike 1. waited 3 weeks to have them send out the right cat back. opened up the box. The right side of the exhaust that goes over the axel was rusted almost ( kind of looked burnt). Still put it on any way. A week later it started to rattel at idel. Tightened every thing up with an impact gun. Still started to almost shake and creak while you got on the gas. We said ah the hell with it.

4 months later now winter time now, the rattel was worse. Took a look under the car and the hold damn right side over the axel was rusted!!!! called them, bitched to them (we bought the exhuast right from JBA)....... long story short. We sued the company for a full refund. Now she has a Magnaflow cat back and never has had a problem :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts