Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my car back!

Dyno'd ~375 with only 10 degrees of timing on a Eddy Dyno. It was still making power @ 5800 rpm. Ran out of fuel on my 42lb injectors, going to put in 65lb injectors next month once the motor is broken in and hopefully my Divison X Stryker fuel pump can keep up.

The P1SC is @ 9-10lbs of boost with a 3" pulley. The heads have a stage 3 port done to them.

·
MMR 950 5.0 Stroker
1,322 Posts
Nice bro! Hopefully ill be joining the 5.0 cammed and blown club soon! Im 2/3 there! Lol! Slowly fixing some bugs and piecing together a fuel system capable of 600 rwhp then the search will continue for a D1 or T trim! Congrats on the build! Bet its a blast to drive

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Nice. Upgrade your fuel and pulley down! And upgrade that blower!

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice bro! Hopefully ill be joining the 5.0 cammed and blown club soon! Im 2/3 there! Lol! Slowly fixing some bugs and piecing together a fuel system capable of 600 rwhp then the search will continue for a D1 or T trim! Congrats on the build! Bet its a blast to drive
Lol, it's always something. Debating the D1 upgrade also.

Nice. Upgrade your fuel and pulley down! And upgrade that blower!
I don't think I can go much lower than the 3" without slippage? Some ppl run the 2.8 but have issues.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Only 375 HP with cams and heads on a stroked motor????

A bone stock 4.6 will make ~400 with 10psi, #42s, and a BAP.

I'm thinking your setup shoud be putting down 450hp right now without issue. What am I missing?

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
What compression ratio did you go with? What cams do you have? What intercooler do you have: 2-core or 3-core? Are you running e85? I was told that 42# injectors are good to 450 rwhp.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Looking good and once you get the fuel system upgraded more youll be where you want to be.

P.s. I have to ask what radiator hose that is. ive seen it in on a couple cars and it looks like it fits so much better than stock one. Did it come with the procharger or is it an OEM ford part?

·
Registered
907 Posts
What compression ratio did you go with? What cams do you have? What intercooler do you have: 2-core or 3-core? Are you running e85? I was told that 42# injectors are good to 450 rwhp.
Me too.

Those 42's should be good for alot more than 375. I have them on a termi motor right now at over 470 with just a stryker pump, no bap.
That was my point #42 injectors should have more room than 375. Way more!

I have 39s on 10* timing at 388 with room to go still with a 255 pump.

Exactly again.

·
procharged gt
562 Posts
I have 42lb injectors and twin cobra pumps with a bap on 9psi running hp292 cams and a p-51 intake. 471rwhp with a p1sc @ 16 degrees timing. You will get more when you up the timing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
although it sounds a little low, you are also low on timing. don't know how those dyno's pull so i'm unsure what kinda power you're making compared to a dynojet #, etc...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts