Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 94 gt with a 5.0 to aode. It runs hot and has about 160000 miles. I was thinking about a 347 stroker but decided on a 351w. How much of a pain in the ass is it to swap a 351 in? And what year of 351w would I buy to keep it fuel injected?

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
pan, pick up tube, flywheel and balancer, 302s are 50oz 351s are 28oz, and the FI on the truck motors is configured differently so just run a aftermarket intake, also need swap headers and i thing vert mounts may work. they are like factory strokers. i think its the mid 94 and up windsors that are the roller blocks tho, i have a roller FI 351 in the garage, a FI in the driveway and a random one in the sideyard

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
i have a buddy running a hci 351 on a stock aode. but he has to run a trans cooler with a fan because it'll get so hot it'll boil over..

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I will have a TFS-R for a 351 for sale shortly. I just need to clean the lower up and strip the grey paint off it. Freshly stripped and painted high temp satin Black upper. 90mm tb opening and light smoothing/porting on the lower.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts