Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just received a $500 refund from college:)

what should i spend it on???

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
if ur in college... BEER!!! lol... depends what u want man..i can think of alot thats under 500.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
steeda pullies and short throw shifter (your choice)= $400

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no need for a shifter im auto

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was thinking pullies and o/r h or x pipe

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i thought gears and install would be $600+

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
pullies and o/r x or h

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
pullies and cmdp's. it also depends on what you want to do with your car in the end. do you mind spending money on things you will have to take off in the end. you could do gears if you can find someone that can do the install for a good price. there's a guy around me that does them for a couple hundred and does it right with no noise coming from them after.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont plan on going F/I or anything in the future

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
What are your current mods now and what are your goals for the car? Do you want a sound mod? A performance mod? A visually mod? Give us a little more to work with. Man I love refunds...not only from school, but as well as taxes :D

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
if no FI then go with the pullies and plates and do the install yourself. you'll need a tune with the plates, but if you got the tuner from doug you should get a new tune for free from him.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
NVMD, I see your mods in your signature. We still need to know what you want to do with the car. I say gears though and strongly recommend them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can i get gears and install for $500??

·
Registered
113 Posts
Why not buy your parents something nice, after all they probably got you into college in the first place. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts