Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
is the 530I AWD? would love to see the pics of it lowered... Looking good though

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice! Interior shots :)?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
luis i am proud to tell you that i cant believe you made a good choice. I am proud of you!!!

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you saying that because you no longer have to listen to me bitch about the stang?

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
I like it :)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
The 530i is nice. I drive a lot of them at work. Please don't throw a lot of M badgeing in it. we have one that comes it with more M badgeing then you'd get in an M3 or M5.

Nice looking 530I, i like the color.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 530i is nice. I drive a lot of them at work. Please don't throw a lot of M badgeing in it. we have one that comes it with more M badgeing then you'd get in an M3 or M5.

Nice looking 530I, i like the color.
I is not a poser... the only thing I want is the M-tech front bumper cause it looks sick...

I was thinking of going badgeless... but I don't know yet...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
nice. welcome to the world of bmw, great cars, i love mine even though its old. the 5's are great cars and some of the most reliable bmw's out there. get up some interior shots now haha, that a black interior i see? grey on black bmw = awesome.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interior is grey... that's just the tint that makes it look that way... but I need new A,B, and C pillar covers cause the liners are falling off... I want to switch them with Alcantara like on the M5

I'll see if I can get pics tomorrow now that my day of classes has been placed on hold...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
grey's still a great color, thats what mine is (dove gray) i've got to redo my headliner and rear shelf and i've been thinkin about using that stuff. it's gorgeous with that.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Resize your photos. (to a smaller image)

Looks nice in and out.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
nice, lookin good. interior looks pretty good, i think i like the grey lower dash and doors look better on the e39 then my e34 did, the grey was a bit boreing in mine (no wood trim), so i just swapped all that to black haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts