Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you guys post up some 60' times on dr... i would like to see the numbers around 300rwhp give or take a few.. list the launch numbers too please... i feel like my 1.84 just is not good enough for 315 nittos....

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanna get down to some 1.7s... i doubt my stock axles will go there but i wanna try... i figure if i could cut a 1.7 i could do close to a 12.8 or so... do they make slicks in 17"? lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
damn son! what do you have that gives you 300rwhp and almost 12's?
thats not a hard task at all

full bolt ons(heads +cams) built rear and radials and some skill will you put in 12s easily

as far as your time. i think what you got is good.

do a little suspension and you can probably see 1.6-1.7

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

full bolt ons(heads +cams) built rear and radials and some skill will you put in 12s easily

O i know... i'm very fimiluar with heads and cams... but i dont ever remember him saying anything about cams or heads.

And with full bolt ons, 300rwhp is damn near impossible... actually it is impossible.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
assuming we are infact talking about a gt right?

·
Registered
400 Posts
When I was stock other than full exhaust 4:10 and DRs I cut a 1.85 60'. 1.7 is do able, but its going to be hard. I thought the 1.8 was good. I launched at 3,500 and didnt spin at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
315/35/17 nitto DRs on 18psi, Upr rear suspension, 373's, eibach drag launch, and full bolt on's plus 270ah comps, I live with a 1.7 60' and have seen 1.64 with vht and a 3800rpm launch. Stock axles

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
What would be a good launch rpm if i want to play it safe on my 28 spline... go ahead, call me a pussy, but i just dont have money for a new rear end at the moment... when i do tho, i'll have a two truck nearby and be doin some 5200rpm launches muhahah

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

With heads and Cams + bolt-ons, and rear work, you should be looking at low 12's POSSIBLY high 11's. At least at my elevation.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
1.86 on my Nittos with less than 100 miles on them... cant wait to see how they do now with some wear on them and the 31 spline setup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts