Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you guys post up some 60' times on dr... i would like to see the numbers around 300rwhp give or take a few.. list the launch numbers too please... i feel like my 1.84 just is not good enough for 315 nittos....

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wanna get down to some 1.7s... i doubt my stock axles will go there but i wanna try... i figure if i could cut a 1.7 i could do close to a 12.8 or so... do they make slicks in 17"? lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
damn son! what do you have that gives you 300rwhp and almost 12's?
thats not a hard task at all

full bolt ons(heads +cams) built rear and radials and some skill will you put in 12s easily

as far as your time. i think what you got is good.

do a little suspension and you can probably see 1.6-1.7

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts

full bolt ons(heads +cams) built rear and radials and some skill will you put in 12s easily

O i know... i'm very fimiluar with heads and cams... but i dont ever remember him saying anything about cams or heads.

And with full bolt ons, 300rwhp is damn near impossible... actually it is impossible.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
assuming we are infact talking about a gt right?

·
Registered
400 Posts
When I was stock other than full exhaust 4:10 and DRs I cut a 1.85 60'. 1.7 is do able, but its going to be hard. I thought the 1.8 was good. I launched at 3,500 and didnt spin at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
315/35/17 nitto DRs on 18psi, Upr rear suspension, 373's, eibach drag launch, and full bolt on's plus 270ah comps, I live with a 1.7 60' and have seen 1.64 with vht and a 3800rpm launch. Stock axles

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
What would be a good launch rpm if i want to play it safe on my 28 spline... go ahead, call me a pussy, but i just dont have money for a new rear end at the moment... when i do tho, i'll have a two truck nearby and be doin some 5200rpm launches muhahah

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

With heads and Cams + bolt-ons, and rear work, you should be looking at low 12's POSSIBLY high 11's. At least at my elevation.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.