Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys think of yellow fogs with white(ish) blue headlights. One of my ballasts just went out and need to get a whole new fog light kit. Anyone have any pics of their yellow fogs with white/blue heads? or and recommendations/comments?

Thanks.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
I have 5k headlights, 3k fogs are coming in tomorrow. Ill try to post up pics when I have a chance tomorfow

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thanks. Looking forward to seeing it. I personally think they would look pretty good. I've been looking around, but haven't been able to find any domestics with the 2 different colors. I've had the 6000k heads and fogs and liked them, but I figured might as well try something different if I have to buy a whole new set.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i've always been a fan of the matching ones, but wanted to switch it up a bit. do you have any pictures of your lights?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
no i do not have any pics right now, i will once my car is back. but referencing those pictures posted are the exact reason i don't like them. you've got a triad of colors, white/blue hid's, yellow fogs, and amber turn signals. i even switched out the stock turn signal bulbs with some 2800 bulbs to match my fogs and they don't match up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, the three different colors kinda throws me off a bit... but still looks pretty nice IMO.

heres mine as it sat as of last week... any opinions on if i should stay with the matching? or go with yellow?

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
you do realize that the ballasts have nothing to do with the color output right? the BULB determines that. if you plug the offered ballast into your 6000k bulb, your gonna get 6000k output.

I have 5000k heads and 3000k fogs and love it. cant find any decent pics of it right now, but I like the look. and with my clear fog lenses (as compared to the frosted Fresnel style from the factory) there is a lot more output that helps out in adverse weather conditions.

·
Registered
487 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Ive got 6k heads and nokya hyperyellows, the HID's overpower the fogs but it looks clean IMO. Going HID in both head and fogs will have great results and look clean if you ask me :yes

1 - 20 of 28 Posts