Modded Mustang Forums banner

721 - 740 of 885 Posts

·
Run What You Brung
706 Posts
AHHHH Katy TX. I'm originally from Houston, so I've done a fair bit of stomping around there.... Or did a fair bit of stomping around, hell it's been so long since I'be been back home it's probably all grown up and got itself all civilized now.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #722
hell it's been so long since I'be been back home it's probably all grown up and got itself all civilized now.
Where all those cows used to roam.... Some farmers are laughing it up as they swim in their olympic sized pools full of Benjamins.

Katy and Richmond are now full of 2500 home neighborhoods where every house is over 350K.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #737
Car is still at MTF until I can get a weekend off to go get it or arrange a transport. But I did go ahead and order a 3D printing of the taillight bezel I designed. I'll sand it smooth and paint it to match the tail panel and see how slim it looks:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #740
Yes, the trim ring I had printed will be painted to match the tail panel, and then it will replace the stock trim ring, which is very 3D (see picture below). Mine trim is already painted, but still not as flush as I was hoping for.

721 - 740 of 885 Posts