Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
americanmuscle.com has gt throttle bodys up to 75mm but i dono if there is a difference between a v6 and gt throttle bodyother than the size. the pictures look the same but they could just be lazy.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
port and polish your stock TB, you'll see the same numbers unless you port and polish your upper and lower intake to match the 65mm

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
christ i wish there was one place that had everything that i want to order.
lol welcome to the joys of internet shopping

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
look at acufab tb's becaues i know they have some that r biger then 75, but i think they r genaric ones. a cuple guys on v6 r runing 80 and 85's

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know that 50resto.com sells a 70mm tb for the 99-00, not sure how much different they are.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
yes the dis-4 is the only one that works for out cars

it is a multi spark unit.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
isnt there some d-4 something something ignition system from msd you can use with the v6?

DIS-4 but you won't need it until you break something like 475+ hp. I think even _J_ is still using just an accel coil & upgraded wires.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
what about the stock fuel pump, i read on rpmoutlet its good to like 500 hp

:eek:
Let me guess, you just bought a s/c, had a shop put it on, and know nothing about the car you drive...?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
is yur air filter really in front of the engine like that? what a horrible place for procharger to put it.

Not really many other places they could have put it, but why is it a horrible place?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts