Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 179 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I will be at the shop on Monday to check it out and pick up the rear differential to shorten it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Differential is now stripped and the tube is removed for shortening.

Once it is finished being shortened and the 4 link brackets installed all suspension parts will go off for powder coating.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Tin Man frame rail extensions installed.

Once the rear suspension is completed and sent off for powder coating the car will go on a rotisserie to have the bottom finished and under coated with a spray on bed liner.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Met with the interior guy to determine how the interior would be done and decide on installation of the double DIN stereo in the dash.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I guess that's the bigger stuff for now. I'm ordering the engine bay panels from Mustangs to fear. The engine is going together. I'm waiting until August to order the transmission. Hopefully the body work will be done in July and painting can commence in August.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Ordered the engine bay panels from Mustangs to Fear yesterday. Work has kinda slowed down on the car due to other work in the shop. Putting money into the engine. Hope to have it all ready soon.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Engine bay panels are on the way finally. Rear differential Is back together and going under the car later today/tomorrow. Once it's all fitted it goes in for powder coating. Ordered a billet AC/heater bulkhead plate, Lokar accelerator pedal and modern driveline clutch master cylinder. Hope to have the engine bay completely mocked and begin to smooth. Then the front fenders will go on and we will get to see how the wheels fit with the 255's up front. Moving along again!

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks. The rear differential is going in. Setting pinion angle and ride height before installing the brackets for the 4 link. Had to modify the brackets to fit the larger diameter of the 8.8.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 179 Posts